I might be terrified - but I'll do it anyway

I might be terrified - but I'll do it anyway

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Assets are sqishing my lungs!

So here I am, at my new blogging place of residence, having abandoned the capricious MySpace for what I hope to find as greener pastures.
The bottom line is that I must share this: I have assets on. They are there to keep my thighs from scraping eachother into a blistered swelter of chafed misery under my dress on a warm day like today. City dweller that I am, I must make certain concessions for the fact that I actually walk extensively on a daily basis. Unfortunately, these Assets are the ones that go right up to your bra for a "seamless" line. A seamless line of my total inability to breathe!!!
Okay. I'll calm myself. My undergarments are suffocating me. Most of my friends appear to have gone stark raving mad. Maybe it is the heat.
They might try some Assets. (they keep your panties out of a twist!)

1 comment:

Peter Beil said...

Amen, Warrior Sister!

Hmmm....a Blogspot site: I might have to update the content of my own place.

Yes, I agree that people are a bit strange as of late. Could it possibly be......the CRACK!?!?!?!????

I will ponder that question on my way home-on the long commute. Well, there's not much else to ponder on that trek anyway.

Welcome!